Best astrologer in Tondiarpet chennai

Miracles of God Shiridi Sai Baba

Shiridi Sai Baba still doing many miracles by his devotes. Please share this post to your friends for divine

blessings of Shiridi Sai Baba.

Who is Shiridi Sai Baba?

Sai Baba of Shirdi (28 September 1835 – 15 October 1918; resided in Shiridi), also known as Shirdi Sai

Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who was and is regarded by his devotees as a saint, fakir, and

satguru, according to their individual proclivities and beliefs. He was revered by both his Hindu and

Muslim devotees, and during, as well as after, his life it remained uncertain if he was a Hindu or a

Muslim himself. This however was of no consequence to Sai Baba himself. Sai Baba stressed the

importance of surrender to the guidance of the true Satguru or Murshid, who, having gone the path to

divine consciousness himself, will lead the disciple through the jungle of spiritual sadhana.

Miracles of Shiridi Sai Baba by Anita, Hyderabad

I am a simple house wife, who has been a devotee of Baba ever since my days in Hyderabad. Consciously

or unconsciously, I have always prayed to Baba in the Sai Temples but had never recited Sai Satcharitra

Katha which I read now. Baba has showered me and my family with His blessings all the time and I hope

that we will continue to receive His blessings all across our birth circles. Om Sai Ram. My brother was in

a relation with a girl since quite a time and both the families had met. Everything was smooth till a

sudden hitch that made both the families jittery. My brother and his would be, live in a place near

Calcutta and although there are many marriage function halls available in the locality still the number is

insufficient. Now due to a sudden change of date, the situation arose that my brother luckily got a

booking at his preferred wedding hall while his bride to be and her family was in jitters as they were not

getting any wedding halls as most of them had booked months in advance. They did not want to change

the date again as some of the relatives will not be available. Family relations got in trouble and we

needed some strong support. At that time my close relative suggested me go to Shiridi Sai Upasak

Maharaj. He is an ardent of shiridisai devotee [upasak]. Guruji assured me that our problem will be

solved by tomorrow evening. I was praying to Baba ever since morning, that the bride's family should

get a hall in the vicinity at their preferred date otherwise I would be sad and will be unable to attend it.

It was very kind of Baba ji to hear my prayers through Sai upasak guruji and render His kind blessings. A

call from my brother suddenly came amidst my prayers that his fiancĂ©e’s family has been successful to

book a wedding hall of their choice on the preferred date. I felt tremendous happiness in my mind and

heart that Baba has listened to my humble prayers and helped the family. Baba's blessings flowed from

Sai upasak Guruji to me. Sai upasak guruji is very kind in nature and ready to serve in nature people in

need. He gives free astrological predictions and divine advices to every needy one. Everything he

receives directly from Shiridi sai baba with that he helps who are in need of support.

 Baba’s love and kindness is unexplainable. One who experiences it only knows the Power. So have

"Shraddha" and "Saburi" and Sai Nath Maharaj shall Bless you always. Om Sai Ram. Love You Sai Ram.

Visit
Best astrologer in Tondiarpet chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment